Friday, August 5, 2011

Lower Provo River Fishing (August 5, 2011)

I went back to where I left off yesterday. I parked my car at about 5:55 am and started walking down to the hole. This hole on the river looked ideal for jigging. I had a fish hit the jig hard and pulled my tip down I tried to set the hook and release my drag and after doing all of that it was off. I was upset with the fish coming off because I felt from how it hit and ran that it was big. I fished this spot for over an hour and only caught a 10" German Brown. I had 30 minutes before I had to take off for work so I went to a familiar spot on the river and caught 3 fish in 15 mins. I caught one 17 1/2" Brown and two 17" plus rainbows.

I got some good photos and a video of the Brown trout that I caught.


No comments:

Post a Comment