Thursday, October 13, 2011

Lower Provo River Fishing (October 13, 2011)

It has been a few weeks since I have fished on the Lower Provo in the morning. The last time I was on the river there was enough light to start fishing at 6:45 am. This morning there was enough light to start fishing at 7:10 am. I fished using a jig and also a spinner. It was getting close to 7:50 am (which is when I need to leave so I can get to work on time) and I had not yet had a bite. With just 5 mins to spare I finally caught a 15" Brown. It wasn't the biggest fish but this one fish prevented me from getting skunked so I'm very happy about that. Since there is not that much light in the morning for me to fish before having to leave to work I think this will be my last fish before work experience until next year.

I will start finding a few hours in the evening to fish on weekdays. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment